Friday, December 25, 2009

Rodrigo Guirao Díaz Unwrapped

I hope you're all having a Happy Holidays! Look at what I found under my tree this morning -- the Argentinean actor and model Rodrigo Guirao Díaz, who played the Jesse Metcalfe role in "Amas de casa desesperadas", the Argentinean version of "Desperate Housewives", and who's currently appearing in the telenovela Botineras:







Here he is unwrapped (this is a repost of the desktop wallpapers from Revista Caras):










Hmm, Rodrigo is now telling me that I should see if I can gather enough new and old fotos of him to make him our next Man of the Month. What do you think, folks, should we ring in the new year with Rodrigo Guirao Díaz? I'll start looking tomorrow -- can't tonight, I have to leave for work in a hour, argh.
The hot guys hot celebrities is hot male model an Model Box: Rodrigo Guirao Díaz Unwrapped shirtless model the hot models is fashion model and Model Box: Rodrigo Guirao Díaz Unwrapped of glamour model

No comments:

Post a Comment