Monday, December 28, 2009

Boy Oh Boy: Caio Cesar

Say goodbye to the year with Caio Cesar, the last Boy from Terra for the year 2009 (he's listed as model #13 of 2009, so I guess we don't count him as the first model of 2010). I was late with the last couple of Boys, so I thought I'd make sure I got this one up early! I don't have his members-only fotos yet -- hopefully those'll be coming soon -- but you can find the regular images and the making-of video below. Caio is 22 years old, from Vitória, in Espírito Santo, Brazil.









Cisoto Fotoalbum: Caio Cesar

Download the fotos (set 1) via Rapidshare (2.84 MB)

Or, download the fotos (set 1) via Megaupload (2.84 MB)



Download the video via Rapidshare (7.51 MB zipped)

Or, download the video via 4shared (7.60 MB)
The hot guys hot celebrities is hot male model an Model Box: Boy Oh Boy: Caio Cesar shirtless model the hot models is fashion model and Model Box: Boy Oh Boy: Caio Cesar of glamour model

No comments:

Post a Comment