Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Man of the Month: Juan Felipe Duque

I still plan to have at least three more posts featuring November's Man of the Month, Rodolfo Jiménez, but I thought I'd go ahead and introduce this month's MotM. Like Juan Esteban, he's a model who caught my eye and set me off upon a quest to find more photos of him. His name's Juan Felipe Duque, according to the two making-of videos below, and he's to be found modeling underwear for Gigo, a Colombian company that was founded in 2004. I assume he's Colombian, but really I haven't been able to find out more about him -- if anyone can find his modeling agency or any profile page of his before the month's over, I'd appreciate it! We'll start off with his fotos from the Gigo underwear web site -- you can either head over to that site and save the images yourself or, to save time, you can download them all collected and zipped up via your choice of the two links below. (I don't want to risk adding the fotos to my Picasa web albums because they feature his lovely bare backside.)









Download the Gigo catalogue fotos via Rapidshare (9.14 MB)

Download the Gigo catalogue fotos via Megaupload (9.14 MB)





Juan Felipe Duque on Cisoto Fotos:
Juan Felipe Duque 800
Juan Felipe Duque HQ
Juan Felipe Duque Finale
The hot guys hot celebrities is hot male model an Model Box: Man of the Month: Juan Felipe Duque shirtless model the hot models is fashion model and Model Box: Man of the Month: Juan Felipe Duque of glamour model

No comments:

Post a Comment