Saturday, September 3, 2011

Josh Henderson


Josh Henderson is another one of those hotties that I learned about through watching the awesome, Desperate Housewives.


Joshua Baret Henderson was born on October 25, 1981 in Dallas, Texas.  He's pretty tall at 5'11.  I don't know how accurate that is but, I'd like to think he is. Lol.


Another claim to fame that Josh holds in that he used to date Paris Hilton.  Yes, I know that that sounds kind of gross now, but once upon a time, dating Paris Hilton was kind of trailer park cool.


I remember that I actually watched one season of 90210 hoping that his role would be a little bigger than what it was.  It was disappointing for me because he was only on for a handful of episodes.  I also can't even remember a shirtless scene.  Boo.

The hot guys hot celebrities is hot male model an Model Box: Josh Henderson shirtless model the hot models is fashion model and Model Box: Josh Henderson of glamour model

No comments:

Post a Comment