Saturday, September 3, 2011

James Franco


James Edward Franco was born on April 19, 1978 in Palo Alto, California.  He has to be one of the hottest actors ever 'cause he's not just good looking but he's a really awesome actor.


Since this is kind of a repost of old blog entries that have been deleted by Google, I can't remember what I wrote in the original one.  Of course, I don't really write much on these entries anyway... and you probably aren't reading this because all you want to see is a shirtless James Franco.


I think it's about time to find newer photos of James.  Or I can put up my screen caps from 'Whatever It Takes'.  In 'Whatever It Takes', there's a scene with him in tiny underpants tied to a bed.  So yum!


Actually, this photo above is from 'Whatever It Takes'.  He was much younger than and, I guess, would be twink bait.  I kinda like him a little older, but hey?! I'm no complaining.

The hot guys hot celebrities is hot male model an Model Box: James Franco shirtless model the hot models is fashion model and Model Box: James Franco of glamour model

No comments:

Post a Comment