Monday, September 7, 2009

Oh, Boy: Rafael Leite

I haven't been too excited about the last few models from Terra the Boy, but I'm loving the latest, 28-year old Rafael Leite from Bela Vista do Paraíso. Unfortunately, I don't as yet have all his images; for one thing, his pôsters aren't loading for me, and for another, my usual source for the hi-res, members only images seems to have dried up. Anyone with access to them who's willing to share? I've gone ahead and uploaded what I have to this foto album and to the download-links below; if I manage to find the rest of his fotos I'll be sure to put them up in a future post.

Update: The and the members-only fotos are now available here.









Cisoto Fotoalbum: Rafael Leite

Download the fotos via Rapidshare (7.15 MB)

Download the fotos via Megaupload (7.15 MB)



Download the video via Rapidshare (11.41 MB)

Download the video via Megaupload (11.41 MB)

Sources: Terra the Boy
The hot guys hot celebrities is hot male model an Model Box: Oh, Boy: Rafael Leite shirtless model the hot models is fashion model and Model Box: Oh, Boy: Rafael Leite of glamour model

No comments:

Post a Comment