Monday, May 18, 2009

Gonzalo García Vivanco

Born in Guadalajara, Gonzalo García Vivanco is a 26-year-old actor and model. He studied acting in Madrid and, after appearing in several Mexican soap operas, he now has his biggest role yet as "Mauro" in the telenovela "Verano de Amor". Of himself he says, "I am a nature lover, I love animals. I'm a family guy, introverted, a hard-working athlete. I am young so I like to go burst into dance to and be with my friends." He was voted one of the 12 sexiest men of 2008 by Quién.com. He's represented by Contempo model management. You can find more of him in this foto album.









Cisoto Fotoalbum: Gonzalo García



Other links:
www.gonzalogarcia.org -- a fan site
The hot guys hot celebrities is hot male model an Model Box: Gonzalo García Vivanco shirtless model the hot models is fashion model and Model Box: Gonzalo García Vivanco of glamour model

No comments:

Post a Comment