Friday, May 1, 2009

Garoto: Adriano de Paula, Part 1

Work, and another slight bug, hve kept me from posting lately. This weekend I hope to put up a couple of more posts featuring our Man of the Month for April, Hugo Rosales, and then hopefully on Monday I'll be ready to reveal our next MotM. In the meantime, to keep you busy, here's another fellow from the Garoto Pop site: Adriano de Paula. As usual, I'll be splitting his foto set into three posts; this time, though, instead of waiting until the third set is posted before I give you Rapidshare and Megaupload links, this time I'll provide such links for each set. Here's fotos #1-50:







Cisoto Fotoalbum: Adriano de Paula

Download foto set #1 via Rapidshare (6.06 MB)

Or, download the same foto set #1 via Megaupload (6.06 MB)

Adriano de Paula on Cisoto Fotos:
Garoto: Adriano de Paula, Part 2
The hot guys hot celebrities is hot male model an Model Box: Garoto: Adriano de Paula, Part 1 shirtless model the hot models is fashion model and Model Box: Garoto: Adriano de Paula, Part 1 of glamour model

No comments:

Post a Comment