Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Garoto: Bruno Faria Part 1

All right, I'm still getting requests (and some demands) for the fotos from the Garoto Pop web site, so let's see if we can get that started up again. I only have access to the smaller-sized pictures -- please, no complaints, that's just how it is right now. (If anyone has access to the hi-res fotos and the making of-videos and are willing to share, please contact me!) Let's start with Bruno Faria, shall we? I'll be splitting this post into three parts; fotos #41 to 70 (out of 150) are now in his foto album, and I'll post the rest in the upcoming days. You can get images #1 to 39 directly from the Garoto Pop site. After I've got them all uploaded to the foto album, I'll provide Rapidshare and Megaupload links via which you can download the entire set.

Update: Rapidshare and Megaupload links now available in this post.









Cisoto Fotoalbum: Bruno Faria

Bruno Faria on Cisoto Fotos:
Garoto: Bruno Faria Part 2
Garoto: Bruno Faria Part 3 (includes links to download the entire foto set)
The hot guys hot celebrities is hot male model an Model Box: Garoto: Bruno Faria Part 1 shirtless model the hot models is fashion model and Model Box: Garoto: Bruno Faria Part 1 of glamour model

No comments:

Post a Comment