Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Farhan Ally Agha

Farhan Ally Agha, who hails from Pakistan, has been modeling since 1991 and acting since 1995. (His name is also spelt as Farhan Ali Agha.) From his official web site:

I was just another guy working out in a gym with looks and a physique. I was spotted by my gym instructor I still remember his name was Sikander Baluch with whom I had participated in a Mr. Karachi bodybuilding contest and what do you know I came in second in my class.

When I was offered for modeling I didn’t know a thing a about it and I didn’t understand what TV commercial were all about. So I said yes and the very next day I was asked to meet someone at an agency and got instantly selected for a shoot next for a biscuit commercial.

As soon it was aired the chain reaction started I got modeling offers for ramp ,print magazines and of course more ads and in a very short time found myself in the top slot of models. This was in 1991. Then around 1995-96 I got an offer for a soap of 100 episodes which was a field by itself going towards an acting career...










Other links:
Interview (in English) on Celebrity Online
UK Screen profile
The hot guys hot celebrities is hot male model an Model Box: Farhan Ally Agha shirtless model the hot models is fashion model and Model Box: Farhan Ally Agha of glamour model

No comments:

Post a Comment