Tuesday, January 31, 2012

José Ron Unbuttoned

Aaaand... with this post, I have officially managed to update this blog every single day in the month of January, 2012. That's one of my new year's resolutions kept. (My other resolution -- to read more novels this year -- I've also managed to keep thus far.) José Ron is so pleased with me that he unbuttoned his shirt for me.















José (born Édgar José Ron Vázquez on August 8, 1981 in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico) can be seen on "La que no podia amar", which is currently airing on Univision daily at 9:00 PM EST. Now, onward to February!

The hot guys hot celebrities is hot male model an Model Box: José Ron Unbuttoned shirtless model the hot models is fashion model and Model Box: José Ron Unbuttoned of glamour model

No comments:

Post a Comment