Saturday, July 9, 2011

Drew Van Acker


Speaking of Pretty Little Liars, didn't you think A's brother was just so hot?  I know he was supposed to be creepy but I couldn't really get the creepy vibe while he was building a fence and his biceps were just right there.  I didn't even care if Toby was shirtless.  Okay.  That was a lie.  I totally noticed that Toby was shirtless.  Anyway, A's brother aka Jason DiLaurentis aka Drew Van Acker aka Abercrombie model so sizzles.


I don't really know too much about Drew, other than he is hot.  I read that he was in a few more shows before Pretty Little Liars, which I might want to check out.


He played soccer and lacrosse in high school, and took drama classes in high school as well.  He went to college on a soccer scholarship, which I think is also delicious.  I do love soccer players.


I guess, for now, there isn't too much information about him.  He is, apparently, 6'0 tall and was born in 1986.



The hot guys hot celebrities is hot male model an Model Box: Drew Van Acker shirtless model the hot models is fashion model and Model Box: Drew Van Acker of glamour model

No comments:

Post a Comment