Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Craig Horner



Craig Horner is so sexy that I was inspired to start a blog about sexy men.  The name "Shirtless Sexy" is a catch phrase in one of my favourite celebrity news and gossip sites, Just Jared.  I'm quite the newbie at blogging so please bear with me while I figure out how this blogging thing works.






In any case, I hope you enjoy Craig Horner and my future posts as well.  I know I will.




Craig Horner was born in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia on January 24, 1983. According to research, he is around 6'2" in height, which would make him all kinds of perfect.



His first appearance was in the Australian television program Cybergirl in 2001.  And before becoming Richard Cypher on Legend of the Seeker, Horner also portrayed Garry Miller on the series Blue Water High and Ash Dove in the series H2O: Just Add Water. Both of which, you'll find him half naked a lot of the time.



He is best known for his current role as Richard Cypher on the hit television series Legend of the Seeker.



The hot guys hot celebrities is hot male model an Model Box: Craig Horner shirtless model the hot models is fashion model and Model Box: Craig Horner of glamour model

No comments:

Post a Comment