Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Juan Diego Sánchez Unbuttoned

The Colombian-born actor Juan Diego Sánchez is selling jewelry -- specifically, rosaries -- that he designed. As he states in his web site, Rosarios Juan Diego:

Since I was very young, I discovered my other passion, designing jewelry. As a child, I found myself gathering gorgeous stones and precious metals, and since then, I have given them exclusiveness and life. I create them by hand and with a unique touch, balance, design, harmony, and various shapes and many colors. Today, with great satisfaction, I can say that my jewelry designs have been in art galleries, international jewelry fairs, fashion shows, and on television, modeled by me in some of the productions I have had the pleasure to be part of.


It must save on his overhead to be hot enough to model his own designs on his naked chest! Born in Armenia in 1982, Juan Diego Sánchez was last seen in Telemundo's "Sin Senos No Hay Paraíso".





















Juan Diego Sánchez on Cisoto Fotos:
Brandon Peniche & Juan Diego Sánchez
Sin Senos No Hay Paraíso
More Juan Diego Sánchez
The hot guys hot celebrities is hot male model an Model Box: Juan Diego Sánchez Unbuttoned shirtless model the hot models is fashion model and Model Box: Juan Diego Sánchez Unbuttoned of glamour model

No comments:

Post a Comment